- [S-2134050181] Census Data - Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com).
The 1880 Census shows that Louisa and Henrietta are Rosa Gaylor's daughters. Check the fact that Rosa and Addy are listed as nieces and see where Henrietta says her mother is from. The peculiar thing here is that Addy and Rosa say their Dad, which should be Nathaniel, was born in VA. It's possible Martha traveled there and gave birth to Nathaniel. - RVF,Sr. - 09-07-2007
- [S-2144004508] Ancestry Family Trees, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Tree.
- [S-1779988425] 1850 U.S. Federal Census - Slave Schedules, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Seventh Census of the United States, 1850. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1850. M432, 1,).
- [S-1093771065] Maryland, Compiled Census and Census Substitutes Index, 1772-1890, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- [S-1093770281] Maryland Marriages, 1655-1850, Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp., (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- [S-1699899783] U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
- [S-1093770153] Maryland Marriages, 1667-1899, Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp., (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- [S-2146564005] 1840 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009. Images reproduced by FamilySearch.Original data - Sixth Census of the United States, 1840; (National Archives Microfilm Publication M704, 580 rolls); Records of the Bureau of the Censu), Year: 1840; Census Place: Prince Georges, Maryland; Roll: 169; Page: 8; Image: 23; Family History Library Film: 0013186.
- [S681557804] The New England Historical & Genealogical Register, 1847-2011, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).