- [S-2134050181] Census Data - Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com).
We find Dora Brassel aka Dora Day on a 1910 Census for Old Elam, Montgomery. It states she had a daughter and was married. On The Next Page of the census we see a Leola Day listed as the granddaughter of Dora's father. Yet, Dora is still listed as a Brassel. Just one month later, in the 1910 Mount Meigs census, we find Dora Day, with the same family. Seems like some city rezoning or renumbering was taking place. You see this happening in Mount Meigs in 1910 often. Whereas Mount Meigs and Old Elam are one in the same. - Reginald V. Finley Sr - 07/09/2007
- [S-2144004508] Ancestry Family Trees, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Trees.
- [S-2137538330] 1900 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, ), Year: 1900; Census Place: Mount Meigs, Montgomery, Alabama; Roll: T623_34; Page: 14B; Enumeration District: 124.
Birth date: 1882 Birth place: Alabama Residence date: 1900 Residence place: Precinct 21 Mount Meigs, Montgomery, Alabama
- [S-1094709134] Alabama, Select Marriages, 1816-1957, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc).
- [S681225958] Alabama, County Marriage Records, 1805-1967, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).