- [S-2143470693] North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2007.Original data - North Carolina State Board of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics. North Carolina Death Certificates. Microfilm S.123. Rolls 19-242, 280, 313-682, 1040-1297. North Caro), North Carolina State Archives; Raleigh, North Carolina; North Carolina Death Certificates.
- [S-2137538330] 1900 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, ), Year: 1900; Census Place: Oconeechee, Northampton, North Carolina; Page: 20; Enumeration District: 0072; FHL microfilm: 1241209.
- [S-1092819603] Virginia, Select Marriages, 1785-1940, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc).
- [S-1034693255] U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
- [S-1034770686] North Carolina, Marriage Records, 1741-2011, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.).
- [S-2146874908] North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2004, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.Original data - Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. (P.O. Box 740, Orem, Utah 84059) from county marriage records on microfilm located at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City,), Data Source: North Carolina State Archives.