- [S-2144004508] Ancestry Family Trees, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Trees.
- [S-2137537704] Social Security Death Index, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2009.Original data - Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Master File. Social Security Administration.Original data: Social Security Administration. Social Security), Number: 238-64-5656; Issue State: North Carolina; Issue Date: 1958.
Birth date: 7 Jan 1902 Birth place: Death date: 6 Feb 1988 Death place: Halifax, Halifax, North Carolina, United States of America
- [S-2141053875] North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2007.Original data - North Carolina State Center for Health Statistics. North Caroline Deaths, 1997-2004. North Carolina State Center for Health Statistics, Raleigh, North Carolina.North C), Source Vendor: NC Department of Health. North Carolina Deaths, 1988-92; Certificate: .
Birth date: 7 Jan 1902 Birth place: North Carolina Death date: 6 Feb 1988 Death place: Halifax, North Carolina Residence date: Residence place: Halifax, North Carolina
- [S-1699907971] U.S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men, 1940-1947, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.), The National Archives Southeast Region; Atlanta, GA; Records of the Selective Service System, 1926-1975; Record Group: RG 147; Class: RG147, North Carolina World War II Draft Registration Cards; Box Number: 289.
- [S-1794821557] 1940 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1940. T627), Year: 1940; Census Place: Conoconnara, Halifax, North Carolina; Roll: T627_2923; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 42-7.