- [S3] Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com).
The 1930 Census for Erie, Erie Pennsylvania shows a Lucy Ann Dismukes with her daughters, Horton family. Lucy confirms on the census where her parents are from, South Carolina and Virginia, exactly where Richard and Jane smith are from, who I suspected where Lucy's parents. If it wasn't for the 1920 Census showing that Lucy was living with her brother Augustus after her husband died, I might not have pieced it together. - R. Finley Sr. 07/14/2007
- [S16] Census Data - Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3).
1870 Census in Beat 5, Noxubee.
1880 Census in Beat 5, Noxubee.
- [S16] Census Data - Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com) (Reliability: 2).
* Please refer to the 1920 census conducted in Shelby Tennessee. The census taker reports that Lucy said she was divorced. She may have remarried after Green.
The 1900 census shows that Green had died and Lucy Ann moved to Lowndes, Mississii to live with her brother, Augustus Smith. Lucy's Maiden name, is Smith! :)
- [S3] Ancestry.com, (Ancestry.com) (Reliability: 3), 28 Aug 107.
Mississii Marriages, 1776-1935
Name: Green Dismukes
Spouse: Lucy Smith
Marriage Date: 20 Jan 1880